Monday, April 7, 2014

LESS Christmas Story With Neil Bridal - A Surprise Ending You would not Expect!


In 1972, Neil Stone's song, "I Am, THEN I Said" prevented me on the suicide. For years afterwards, because I have bpd (Manic Depression) I had manic episodes where I had been convinced that Neil Diamond ring was Jesus Christ and i was "supposed" to offered in his "bride. " Must be 1980, I took off to Los Angeles, believing that they would meet me to marry me.

I was a "stalker" before that term had been coined. I walked the streets of la for three months, searching for Neil. I even had my name changed using its Social Security Administration some my last name has been "Diamond. "

I charged over $1500 to arrive at Neil's production company that was undergoing filming "The Jazz Singer" that constitute telegrams to radio stations nationwide announcing that Jesus Jesus had finally found his "bride" which the marriage to save these items humanity was about to happen soon.

These episodes reoccurred several times until 2003, and themselves the Delilah Radio Show. Around Thanksgiving in the year, Delilah had a show focused on something you were future about. I wrote in and told her how grateful I were that Neil's song got deterred me from suicide.

About six weeks later on, during Delilah's Christmas program with Neil Diamond, she called and asked after i wanted to share my story on the air. When she began the telephone conversation, suddenly, Neil Diamond was talking my ear saying, "You've undertaken me great honor... by sharing everything and I love es one for it"!

I was so stunned, I didn't know what to say, and advisable Delilah, "I don't learn to thank you for this"! The girl replied, "Pay it above. "

I have since not at all be had another manic event whereby Neil was people "object" of my area of interest disorder.

So, because of the most Delilah show and his magnificent Christmas gift of allowing me to personally speak with Neil, I've been reduced of my psychotic delusions for only a him. What greater Christmas gift could there end up being? For Neil to say "I love you, " on national radio?

So, I am continually content with Delilah for her wisdom and grace to write me the best Christmas present I was able to ever have received.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment