Sunday, January 26, 2014

Values? One Liners? Quotes? Comedy? Wits?


I have been creating all these one-liners for a long period. I do not be aware of what to call things. As I presume, Wits are found said and not written. In this confusion and due to ignorance, I call these one-liners.

  • I do not believe in philosophies being quite likely true, right, accurate and applicable to all life, since I myself am simply philosopher.




  • Criticisms make me feel happy that i am worthy of it and thus makes me feel depressed that I doubt I'm not really worthy of what We are doing.




  • The world's strongest emotions tune tendency of ruling even the whole world but and also of perishing its own matters.




  • One is rich when one has a lot of cash but nothing to spend for that can be the meaning of carry on rich.




  • The difference between stress and depression could be the, hair grows enormously during depression and falls super quick during stress.




  • In relationship past relationships, the ends were always over and above the starts.




  • What is philosophy virtually?




  • The most interesting part of a cricket match, to some degree my mother, is the expensive vacation event ceremony.




  • Sex is an adolescent mystery; A newborn's quest; A married's most excellent; Or perhaps a married's ceremony.




  • Very often my girlfriend and i forget all differences following start to have replacement unit differences.




  • Expecting a bed of roses feels as though expecting an equivalent sleep surface of thorns.




  • My brain is one thing; It works like some kinda something.




  • Being famous or genius is within being liked or were unsatisfied with by people never being forgotten do you ever.




  • Why do not there exists a "no news" day? Can feel observed, yesterday would be priced at lost, today would be nothing and tomorrow would be a very important factor on newspapers, "No hype day observed yesterday".




  • Women are not only possessive even about possessiveness. They consider it only for themselves. For the reason that men get possessive, they are saying, "You are suspecting me".




  • I don't like to reveal what I go to; But, I like to reveal that I read.




  • Why is but one who is gonna die afraid of the one that has already died?




  • Freedom is never measured; but practiced freedom is measured freedom




  • From the sublime in your ridiculous is nothing but a pace.




  • I do in contrast to thrillers because the ones I suspect are never the killers.




  • Introduction in a book is but one that is always boring as well as the reader always skips.




  • A silver lining for your cloud is the sun's go shine beyond the obstruction posed by the clouds.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment