Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lecture and Depression


Sometimes it's difficult to identify limbs meaning. Depression can come if you ever not expect it. So how depression is. I think that it truly is very popular to state that you are in depression. It can be a trend. In fact individuals don't even know the main signs of this disease. Short run absence of mood is very little symptom of depression. Be liked by, do not worry, relax and hit the sack. I am sure that after good sleep you can feel better. However, if it continues during two-three months if not more, it can be considered an indicator to start worry that you have "trendy disease. "

I think that nowadays people many times lose their identity as they are trying to be in vogue. They dress that they never like and behave eg celebrities. Moreover, they eat to be order of day. And so, all people look in a similar fashion. I call them "clones. " Merely fear to be unmistakable and attract attention. This type of person weak, from my opinion, it is very an easy task to be like many tough fight.

One of my friends may be an extremely good example. She doesn't like express her point from the view and dress bright clothes only because she does not want to attract public intention. As a result, she almost does not need friends.

I think can fashion kills personality. I recommend people like the way they are. Don't attempt to be at different. Also, don't try to please everybody as it would be impossible. It can resulted in the losing of your outlook.

Also, I hate when parents tell their children to be like Andy or that the Suzan or compare a child with somebody. It is a big mistake, from my opinion. Do not do details. My mother always did it and with this promotion method obvious. I lost functional life meaning at sixteen. I considered that we are the worst boy we know of. I did not interact with my classmates because of low self-appraisal.

Finally, I can say that the best way to achieve its purpose is to be the human body.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment