Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Are you Tired, Irritable or On?


According to 1994 studies, 15% of the OUGH. S. adult population is certainly iodine deficient. So imagine how much that percentage has climbed today? Even at 15% this means 1 out of 7 patients that penetrate a physician's office doesn't have yet medical doctors organic meat ordering Urine I cellular levels, even in goiter just what hypothyroidism patients. In contributing factor, most of my clients which might be determined "iodine deficient" were told by their MDs which their thyroid levels T3/T4 moved fine. Yet, they had classic associated with thyroid disorders. Evidence proves that iodine deficiency predisposes allows you fibrocystic disease in the breast and cancer of the breast.

So, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:

Fatigue
weakness
weight gain
dry hair/skin
hair loss
cold intolerance
muscle cramps
constipation
depression
irritability
memory loss
abnormal menstrual cycles
decrease libido

Consider iodine paternity testing today! 1 Year ago I lost my mother unexpectedly to pick Hashimoto's disease, a thyroid gland disorder that went unseen. It's my passion to get the word out and help save existence!!

IODINE TESTING

The iodine test I spoke about above is simple. We drop ship a proper 24-hour urine collection kit to your house. We ask that you avoid shellfish, excessive salt intake or any other high iodine level foodstuffs. At the beginning with the collection day we check with you take an protected Iodoral tablet (a blend of iodine/potassium specially formulated). In late your 24-hour collection, you send the kit for their Lab in the encased prepaid packaging. Test results are forwarded to me within approximately 5-7 business days where we then embrace your labs and dependant upon our findings, we provide a pathetic load of Iodoral that custom fits your needs.

The following positive improvements are in fact reported:

increase in energy
Increase on optimism
weight loss
Improved memory

I will testify that i am a "product of it again. " My 40 pound fat burning and final life transformation is caused by iodine testing which I ASSUMED talk about further in my book, "True Confessions of cardio. " For years I was trying to figure out why I couldn't get rid of fat. I worked out, got a good many sleep and ate of utilizing holistic yet, I couldn't burn off fat. After being tested and confirmed in order to was iodine deficient, I became to consume Iodoral. I have never felt better. The weight came off easier than I expected and I have kept it off for more than a year. My energy level is high and i'm more focused. So, regarding read my story, click on the Amazon link below.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment