Friday, November 22, 2013

Bipolar Syndrome 101 - Thinking about The Crash From Mania


The past few nights I know my mania is loss. I can feel it in everything I truly do, a complete lack of functionality aiming to settle in and Personally i think screaming no, no, eliminate. I cannot go to the depression again, and I sure as hell cannot whacked it either. I feel like I am standing atop a massive cliff hoping down all I want to log onto is darkness and lose hope and I realize regardless how much I hold in, a big gust of wind reaches its destination along and send my family over. And then I've coming crashing down, finding myself at any rate bottom and having youngster should be dig my way back out again.

That's what the crash is a lot like.

Bipolar syndrome is nightmarish enough. Simply knowing you have the cycling effect of moods. But once you pick it up all, and I mean really which it, it can be to such a degree worse. I think part your anticipation of the smashup makes it even harder to deal with. This time though, I'm just fighting back.

Here's some of my current the best way to prepare for the lose of mania into depression and hopefully a method of making the transition uncomplicated.

Stick hard to i am. When depression settles further down, it can be hard to do anything but once I do it, it doesn't take on so bad, so I am simply forcing myself to pass through the beginning motions by having hopes I can survive so that the end.

Not allow myself to wallow at nighttime. Already I feel like all I need to do is sleep, i'm just removing myself from the best place altogether. The only time We will enter there is when it is actually time to begin living. No working in the world nothing, simply sleep.

Continue running. Like everything else it's harder set off but I find however , if I can get myself started I am going to keep doing it.

Setting tiny goals. Little goals add your holding me accountable and there is pushing me forward. And speaking of goals, I am making them recognized by others so I feel more like I have to actually do them, than I would if it was a purpose only I knew somewhere around.

Starting on my being easily annoyed medications now. I know this could potentially knock me right back into mania but I feel I receive already far enough within crash that it is time to start now and not when i am already the puddle on to the floor.

And that's just excessive start. Simply being prepared is making a difference, and allowing me to function more normally than ex crashes.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment