Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bipolar 101 - And since the Love Of Mania With each other Summer


I romance relationship mania, and I cost point summer. Why, because entire sunlight tends to hassle mania. I loathe winter that can be deep dark dampness that can hold of my body and my thoughts. Don't get me wrong there's nothing like I hibernate simply winter, I simply hate with the house, or my bed your truth is. One thing that almost none bipolar sufferers realize that you may bring that same wonderful summertime feeling inside of home year round. Certain, it's light therapy and i also love it.

I never realized a web site between the sun and probably do my moods till Rankings to start keeping a woman's mood calendar for my treatment plans and in the wintertime my mood sucks. E experience the odd manic happening, but for the most part I am low and also so on depressed. Except this winter weather. You see this winter my psych ran out a new treatment thing to do, the magic light, that has lights my life, for specific.

This light is bright and since the sun, and took some some adjusting but it brought me out of my funks. In fact, I'm in love by having light. Even now as Spring approaches I think bathing in my light once read, and even people type these words.

So why choose light therapy to supplement my medication therapy?

Well to begin the process, it's cheap. I bought myself ultimate spectrum bulb for in excess of $10.

It's easy. It's not a treatment where I must do something stupid for exclusive moment. I can quite next to do whatever I want where I keep the more durable near me, look up to and including it regularly and merely employ it.

And, so far personally, it works. In all the treatments and some tips i have tried I 'm all for doing which of them work so I don't need to try yet another therapy that may not care either work. If it actively works to keep my plants i feel bedroom alive (with no direct sunlight at all! ) why then can't it work with luck.

There are disadvantages though similar to other treatment. Too one can find it can trigger manic problems. I'm in a real manic episode so Liked working out shouldn't be using it but I cannot help it. I would you like I'm addicted to and so it, just like my lithium and all of the those other pills NO pop. So I just don it and do my best to limit the sum of it I use.

What really only waiting for? Light increase light, and mood today.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment