Thursday, May 30, 2013

Depression and Sleep issues, Natural Remedies


I've been plagued with sleep issue for over twenty years old. This can come all over menopause and post change of life experience. Hormones change and so do sleep patterns.

I experienced an exacerbation utilizing symptoms about eleven ten years ago when I had to build sudden decisions regarding my best elderly aunt's care. We had arrived kept awake by horror whether to put her in a assisted living facility and has in home help. Many nights I only slept 3 to 4 hours.

About six months ago the problem reoccurred with a vengeance. Some nights I didn't sleep at all. I thought I was want to retire.

I considered traditional attach meds but did not want to consider getting up in the course of the night and holding my car, so I widely used natural remedies.

Statistically, women are three times more likely to experience sleep disorders than simply men. There seems such as a hormonal relationship.

The most commonly encountered sleep disorders are sleep loss, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, which restless leg syndrome.

During the my sleepless nights, I prayed until morning for an answer to appear.

The next evening, a chiropractor/nutritionist called me unplanned after no contact additionally previous twelve years! She asked how I was driving. I tearfully explained my situation.

Dr. Madeleine spoken about some research she'd been doing regarding iodine can vary. Apparently low levels can minimize the body's ability to apply the B vitamins. She advised large Iodine loading test may well reduce.

The results of a test were astounding. I had the very least levels.

I was then placed on an iodine supplement and that i started on whole food raw vitamins instead of the store bought kind.

My sleep improved within two weeks. It still wasn't accessible, however. At that point I RECENTLY began doing hormone creams multi a day.

In add-on, I had a neorotransmitter scrutinized with great care done. Again, I was short of all categories and was placed on supplements designed to advance forward Symptoms Of Depression.

I now sleep six to ten uninterrupted hours every hour.

Dear readers, if you have a sleep disorder, please consider getting their iodine loading test or neurotransmitter test. Your arms and health may improve dramatically! Mine have.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment