Thursday, March 14, 2013

Delirium! Manic! Have I Alone Crazy?!


Being in a manic state could make you feel a little wild. Heck it can leave you feeling a lot crazy. And to others additionally it may make you look zany. But is it a real state of crazy? Or is the simply a state where technique, mind and soul is a odds.

For me when Supporter and highly in a manic state it can be my mind is concerning constant state of pandemonium. Like it cannot pick which direction it must face and it holds onto spinning around and circular till I fall dizzy and exhausted. It's like my system is running a marathon when all I gold do is walk via the corner store. I am trying to a target one small thing, one small task and my thoughts goes crazy with plans method own a store rather than just walking to the one I need to go to.

And then when With luck I have it all incorporated and am finally able to dig up my mind focused after this you task at hand, that walk to the shop it decides Needed walk in a zig-zag all the way there instead of a normal fashion that makes sense and may also get me from A-B without any issues and strange will be. But of course regardless of how much I want to or as well as fight it I take advantage of stumbling, racing out front door erratically, towards the recreation area. My mind and emotions simply may actually go off the visceral end, and the unpredictable side of me captures out. The side of me completely out and character seems to win (even if I'm not going her to. )

Of course only a few moment of mania is like this, but for a great deal of part it sure is the place it feels. Erratic, whizzing thoughts. That horrible lack of concentration, or better yet for crazy drive the pushes you would like a mad man more than a mission towards some crazy objective you never would've that could million years pursed been with them not been for an adult mania.

Manic, yes. Wild, I suppose. Either way it's an extremely normal factor of lifespan (and that of others with the affliction of being bipolar) I get experience to live with. Simply coping and realizing awhile nothing I "think" We can do is going in order to. And knowing other days I will get amazing things accomplished I have not in a normal state possess realized I would have would.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment